Businesses are shifting to cloud as they now understand the benefits of cloud computing. With Digital Transformation taking up the businesses, it is the right time to explore the various possibilities with cloud-based technologies. Cloud computing helps you stay abreast with the changing environment and adapt to the changes quickly and easily. With cloud computing technologies, you can now scale quickly and easily, while providing the necessary agility required for your business.
Microsoft Azure comes with the integrated tools, pre-built templates and managed services that helps you build and manage enterprise, mobile, web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster. You have freedom to work without barriers as Azure can run on various platforms and programming languages.
Pay-as-you-go and quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use. You can now trust that your customer data is safe, its privacy protected and its ownership retained. Also, the transparency of the data storage will help you know how your data is stored and secured.
Create Linux and Windows virtual machines in minutes
Azure virtual machines allow you to deploy a wide range of computing solutions in an agile way. With Azure VM, you have freedom to choose any operating system, any language and any workload. It gives you the power to deploy an application in minutes instead of weeks. You can choose your own virtual machine image or bring your own images from on-premises. Azure VMs allows you to pay per-minute, only for the compute time you use. Also, you can choose the size of VM according to your needs so even the largest business needs can be met with Azure VMs.
- Experience open source, with options
- Run Microsoft enterprise applications with world-class support
- Powerful for any business
- Choose your language, workload, operating system
- Pay only for what you use
- Scale as per your needs
- Enhance security and compliance
Quickly create powerful cloud apps for web and mobile clients
App Service is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering of Microsoft Azure. It lets you develop powerful web and mobile apps for any platform or device, faster than ever before. App Service is a single back-end offering scalability, security and compliance requirements and rigorous performance. You can choose any language such as ASP.NET, Node.js, Java, PHP, and Python with any framework. App Service offers several app types:
- Web Apps -For hosting websites and web applications.
- Mobile Apps – For hosting mobile app back ends. App Service plans Pricing Test-drive App Service
- API Apps -For hosting RESTful APIs.
- Logic Apps -For automating business processes and integrating systems and data across clouds without writing code.
- Multiple Languages and frameworks
- DevOps optimization
- Global scale with high availability
- Fully-managed platform and app hosting
- Connections to SaaS platforms and on-premises data
- Security and compliance
- Visual Studio integration
Orchestrate your disaster recovery plan
Businesses need a reliable BCDR (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery) strategy to make sure that their apps, workloads, and data are safe during downtimes and can be recovered to normal working conditions as soon as possible. Azure Site Recovery creates a replica of your on-premises data and virtual machines to Azure cloud, or to a secondary datacenter. Whether your apps are Windows or Linux-based, running on physical servers, VMware or Hyper-V, you can use Site Recovery to orchestrate replication, perform disaster recovery testing, and run failovers and failback.
- Automated protection and replication of virtual machines
- Remote health monitoring
- Customizable recovery plans
- No-impact recovery plan testing
- Orchestrated recovery when needed
- Replication to—and recovery in—Azure
Simple and Reliable Backup to your server and data
Azure Backup is the Azure-based service you can use to back up (or protect) and restore your data in the Microsoft cloud. It is simple, reliable, secure and cost effective solution for your data. It delivers protection to your data, whether it is on public cloud, remote branches or on premises. Azure Backup comes with many components to meet your specific needs so that you can download and deploy on computer, server or cloud. All Azure Backup components can be used to back up data to a Backup vault in Azure.
- Efficient and flexible online backup service
- Protect your critical assets wherever they are
- Compelling cloud-based backup alternative to tape
- Secure and reliable backup as a service
- Efficient incremental backups
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Geo-replicated backup store