What information is collected?
We collect personal information provided to us through our websites and which includes names, company names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
How do we collect the information?
We collect information from you when you sign up to receive information about Intech Systems’ products and services, or when you contact us with technical support questions. At that time, you will be asked to provide certain basic contact information. You will be given the opportunity to provide additional contact information once your account is established. Also, if you contact Intech Systems either via e-mail, telephone, or letter, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
How is the information used?
We collect this information to provide better services which include but not limited to:
- Internal records
- Examining various applications
- Improving our products and services
- Sending you informative emails
- Sending you required/requested resources
Unless we have your prior consent, we shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold, except that Intech Systems:
- May disclose the held information where it is required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings
- May disclose the held information to its legal, accounting, marketing or other professional advisers, its website hosts and its courier, postal or transport providers (names and addresses only).
- Will not hold on to any information for any longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes noted above.
Who is collecting information?
Only Intech Systems is collecting the information while you are on our websites or using our services.
How may you update information?
We allow you to update all of your contact information at any time by simply e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of your information
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Intech Systems personnel.
Notification of changes
Acceptance of these terms
If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not provide us with any information and do not use Intech Systems’ websites. Your continued use of Intech Systems’ websites in light of changes to this statement will signify your acceptance of the changes.
Any legal issue will be handled in the jurisdiction area of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.