Did you know Dynamics NAV Objects Permissions have a defining limit? Yes, they do. You can define maximum 80 Tables permissions in Object Permissions.
If you (a Developer) try to define more than 80 Tables in Object Permissions, you will get a warning “You have reached the allowed number of permissions“.
When OK button is pressed, Dynamics NAV considers only the first 80 Tables defined Object Permissions and will delete the rest.
Did you find this valuable? Let us know in comments!
For further queries, get in touch with us.
- Data Upgrade from NAV 2013 to NAV 2018 CU5 - September 17, 2018
- Dynamics NAV Objects Permissions Limit - July 27, 2018
- Dynamics NAV 2017: View Standard and Extension Objects Code in RTC - March 10, 2018
- Upgrading to Dynamics NAV 2018: Errors and Solutions - December 26, 2017
- Multiple Values Input Box in Dynamics NAV - January 30, 2017