Email is the most important requirement of every business. Whether your business is big or small, email is the most critical part for your team. You need to access your emails anytime, anywhere and that too securely. Exchange Online by Microsoft is an email exchange service on cloud.
Microsoft Exchange Online provides the benefits of a cloud-based email service with the robust capabilities of an on-premises Exchange server deployment. Exchange Online gives you large mailbox sizes with anywhere access to your data across PCs, the web, and mobile devices. In addition, Exchange Online helps deliver the messaging protection your company demands.
Simply put, adopting Exchange Online in your business will give you all the benefits of messaging and that too with the least administrative burden. Based on cloud, this service is simple, fast and secure. With Exchange Online, be sure that your data is secure and managing it will become easier than before.
Match your needs with our flexible Office 365 plans and packages or get only standalone Exchange – the choice is yours.
Why Exchange Online?
- Automatic patching to eliminate the time and effort of maintaining your system
- In-Place Archive to keep all your important data in one place
- Shared calendar, contacts, and tasks
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office Outlook
- 24/7 IT-level phone support
- Data loss prevention capabilities
- Globally redundant servers and premier disaster recovery capabilities
- A guaranteed 99.9% uptime with financially-backed service level agreement
- Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering to protect mailboxes
- HTTPS connections to help keep Internet access more secure
- Sign In application for single sign-on capability
- Directory Synchronization tool to synchronize on premise and Microsoft Online Active Directory service
- Migration tools to help move your current mailbox data into the online environment