Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a combination of Dynamics ERP and CRM under one big umbrella. But it is much more than just that. It is a single application with the capabilities to addresses various business processes and functions. As Dynamics 365 is built on a CDS (Common Data Service) model, it is easy to plug and play the extensions and add-ons into Dynamics 365 with a little effort and boost its capabilities. Here are the ways you can integrate, extend or customize Dynamics 365 to enjoy the enhanced functionalities and more integrated approach.
Add Dynamics 365 modules
Both the editions of Dynamics 365 (Enterprise and Business) offer you several modules – Finance and Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Automation, Talent. You can choose from these modules according to your unique business needs and build a system that suits you the most. You can start with what you need now and add the modules as your business grows.
Integrate with other Microsoft solutions
Dynamics 365 easily integrates with other Microsoft solutions including Office 365, Outlook, Power BI, SharePoint, Exchange, OneNote, Yammer, Flow, and Cortana Intelligence. The integrations don’t require extensive configuration and can be done easily with the connectors and add-ons.
Get Apps from Microsoft AppSource
Microsoft AppSource offers various apps for Dynamics 365 modules. These are ready-to-use apps that tailor Dynamics Business Solutions according to your business needs. These apps, that add spot functionality to Dynamics 365, are either free or available for free trial.
Enhance with custom-developed solutions
Microsoft partners make Dynamics 365 implementation and support easy with their experience and expertise. For them, every project is unique with different requirements, scope and budget. So, the partner will study your business processes and offer the best suitable solution. They will leverage their expertise in configuring Dynamics 365 to best-match your business model. Contact Intech, a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Gold Partner in India for enhancing your experience with Dynamics 365.
Customize on your own
You can even customize Dynamics 365 on your own by using Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. Build mobile apps, unique integrations, and processes, to boost your solution. Microsoft partners too develop and publish apps and consulting services on Microsoft AppSource for the end users. Intech has built many apps on Microsoft AppSource for Dynamics 365.
Do you want to integrate, extend or customize your Dynamics 365? Get in touch with us.
- 5 misconceptions and facts about IoT in manufacturing - December 15, 2018
- Why should you consider integrating barcode scanner with an ERP system? - December 6, 2018
- How is Artificial Intelligence (AI) changing ERP systems? - November 30, 2018
- Enhance, Integrate, and Customize Dynamics 365 in these 5 ways - October 4, 2018
- How is Business Intelligence changing the manufacturing industry? - August 29, 2018
- Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid framework: Which one to choose? - August 14, 2018
- Comparing Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV - July 3, 2018
- Why upgrade from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365? - June 14, 2018
- 6 Reasons of a failed ERP implementation - June 6, 2018
- 4 steps to calculate your cloud ROI - May 25, 2018